This dessert is certain to wow your dinner guests. Even if you are staying in for a night to enjoy a good movie on the sofa, this dish will make you feel like you’re watching a movie in a five star restaurant.
It’s easy to make, and even easier to finish!
Ingredients for the poached pear recipe
- 3 pears
- 100g of hibiscus
- 2 vanilla beans
- 50g of sugar
- 60g of Mascarpone
- Some crushed pistachios
- Some dried edible rose petals
Instructions for the poached pear recipe
1. In a saucepan, boil water, add hibiscus and sugar and let infuse over low heat
2. Peel the pears, cut them in half, keep the stems, then empty the inside
3. Pour the pears into the water and let infuse for about 45 minutes on low heat
4. In a bowl, put the mascarpone and add the vanilla pods, stir well to obtain a homogeneous cream
5. In a flat plate, place the equivalent of 2 tablespoons of cream and form a circle, then place half a pear in the center and sprinkle with a few pieces of pistachio and rose petals
6. It’s done! Enjoy!